You will need to submit all required minimum documents. The documents can be uploaded on the app during registration, go to the app, click your profile, you will see documents section on the far right, tap that or you can email them to us, use this email address. The minimum requirements are as follows:
- Registration certificate of the car: This is the document obtained from the license department or from the bank if the car is still financed by the bank.
- Owner’s Identification (I.D or Passport): Only identification from government like home affairs, eg national identification or passport are accepted.
- Motor vehicle license disc with operator disc: This is obtained from the license department, if you do not have the operator card, visit any reputable vehicle roadworthy centre like AVTS, Dekra, Global testing centres or any registered centre and explain to them you want to use your vehicle as taxi and need an operator card, you will be given an extra form that you will take back to the license department, this will take at most three days of your time.
- Insurance -Comprehensively covered: This must be from any registered insurance company stating full cover of the vehicle.
- Driver’s License(This is for the driver who will be using the car, if different from owner submit ID too): Driver’s license with Professional driver’s license.
- Operator Licence from the department of transport.
Vehicles, we take models from 2011, with low killometres, both hatchbacks and Sedans. Once your paper work has been verified you will be notified via email and sms.
We cover the following cities: Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg, PE, Polokwane, Emalahleni, Mbombela.